Question

Denislovesjen21414

credit score is awful I need a place to live my mom in charge of my mom.ey
I am on the verge of being homeless. I'm on mental disability and my fiance died last year leaving me with nothing. That was march of 2013. Pls I need help I'm suffering from PTSD ADHD depression and anxiety. Idk if I should apply for bankruptcy. Help

Forget bankruptcy!! It hurts far more than it helps and you do not have any wages or other income that can be garnished if you are receiving any sort of compensation for PTSD.  Consider looking into HUD housing (check with the local housing authority) or consult with the Disabilities services in your county (usually Seniors and Disabled Services).  If your mother is in charge of your money, she may have received that authority from a court or you may have to consult with a disabilities advocate.

But do not file bankruptcy!! It hurts for at least 10 years.