Question

02e64

Credit Score is 671 and only had my card for 6 months. Needing to get into a used car.
I'm 19, started building my credit 6 months ago. My credit score is 671. Make all my payment on time and in full. The car I have is going bad fast and don't want to put more money into it than its worth. I have a job, I make $600 a month, but live at home and parents pay for everything. I'm interested in getting a used car that's $16,000 and I'm able to put $4,000 down for a down payment. I'm able to use all of what I make for a car payment because I live at home. My parents would co-sign for me but they don't have the best credit right now. So I would like to try it myself. Any thoughts?! Do you think I'll get aproved?!

No idea.  I don't underwrite auto loans.  On top of that, each creditor has its own approval criteria.  You just have to shop around and see.  If you're eligible check with any credit unions that you can join as they generally have more lax crtieria and are generally more willing to work with you.