Question

Hillgirl93

Credit score is 580 is there a way to get a auto loan?

To qualify for a decent loan

You'll need a score of at least 640.  Some lenders will give a loan to those with lower scores but usually want at least a score of 600.

You may be able to get a loan at one of the dealers that offer "in-house financing" but you can expect to pay a very high interest rate and often they do not report these loans on your credit report. 

I used Wells Fargo dealer services after my BK.......interest was higher than what I was used to paying but I was able to reestablish my credit. Can't promise an approval but you can try.

When I was looking, I just went to a reputable dealer and explained my situation and they busted their butts to get me the best finance deal they could. They actually called me a few times and said "we found a lender, but we don't think it's good for you, interest is way too high. We will keep looking!" While I financially don't have to use WFDS or VW again, I will always be grateful for them giving me a second chance. 

Good luck, wish you the best!