Question

Meghansolo

Credit score is 561. Any ideas on getting it higher fast?
I have a secured credit card, along with a auto loan on my account, but my credit score is still 561. I'm trying to get my credit score up as quickly as possible. Any ideas on how to do that?

USE Credit Karma as intended

Which is for people to be taught how to use credit and to build their credit score because this topic is not part of the educational system, and it should be. There a re articles and financial tools on this site that are very helpful to those who actually read and use them.  I learned a lot and have benef itted form that knowledge..