Question

9one1

Credit score increase , how ?
My wife and i purchased our home in 2009, it's in my name, i'm a disabled veteran and i also have 2 cars financed in my name as well, we have made our payments on time on all three loans however my credit score has not moved ,although last year at this time it was 560 and now it's 668 i'm not sure if this is a good sign or what but i'd like to find a way to increase my credit score can you give me some advice i'd truly appreciate it . Thank you , God bless.

Rich

Most Helpful Response

Sounds like you need revolving accounts to beef up your credit reports. Research credit cards, and apply for one that meets your needs and credit profile. Use the card for something small every month, and stay current on payments and you'll see an improvement in your score.