Question

TeenSupreme

Credit Score Improvement...How long will I be waiting?
I recently paid off all of my collections accounts, one of which wasn't even listed, all within a two month time frame. These accounts have been unpaid for years, making things worse, but now that I have paid everything off, how long until I can see noticeable improvements of my credit scores?

You may see some slight improvements over time if the accounts have been being updated, your paying them has stopped that. You won't really see any great improvements until they are removed from your reports. Since you did not get a "pay for delete agreement" you should try writing "goodwill letters" asking for the collection companies to remove the accounts from your reports. You can do an internet search to find out how to write a "goodwill letter".