Question

kringhiser

Credit score hasn't increased in 6 months.
I pay all account on time and I pay more the the minimum payment. I do have 3 student loans that I pay on each month even though only one is currently in payment status (this is a parent plus loan for my son's college). The other two aren't due yet (these are for me and I'm still in college) but I'm making payments anyhow. I have 7 credit cards but only utilize 7% of their balance. I also have an installment loan that is listed as being paid 100% on time and I pay more than the monthly payment each month. Why doesn't my credit score ever climb?

No Change

Sometimes it can take significant change in your credit to see any kind of increase to your score. There are a lot of blogs with tips on how to improve. However, based on what you have stated, looks like you are doing all the right things and you should just keep doing it!! Results will come!