Question

feb2014

Credit Score hasn't increased
My credit score has increased by 2 points in the last 6 months. I have paid bills on time, and I have even gotten an increase in my credit limit on one of my credit cards. Why hasn't my credit score increased more that 2 points?

Mine hasn't increased in a year!!

So, I suggest reading the articles (see left side of page) so you can learn more about how credit works and how to improve it.  That is what Credit Karma was designed for.  It's an online educational tool to help people learn about credit so they can build theirs.

Sometimes a score remains the same  for a long period.  I'm fine with that.  Just don't want to do anything to make it drop.