Question

Teachingsciatcms

Credit score expectations

Most Helpful Response

I suggest reading the articles here so you can learn about credit and how to build your score.  You really need to get your utilization below 10% for the best score.  31% is too high.  Also[, strive to pay credit cardws in full every month.  Works for me.

Sorry mistake is asking question

Came out of Ch13 Bankruptcy in March 2016. Since that time Ive had a Tax Lien come off my report, which raised my 570ish  score to almost 650. Nothing else on my report but this. 7years since filed ch13 on 23rd of Oct 2017. what should I expect to see my credit score at, after it falls off. I currently have a couple Credit Cards with 31% utilization. how long till I should expect 750 credit score? New to Community