Question

84pointsworried

Credit score dropping majorly
I've been keeping an eye on my scores. My transunion score dropped 84 points and I cannot figure out why. I have no new defaulted payments on there that I can see, no new debts added. What else could have caused this drop

Look at what changed from the last report to the current.  Did your Utilization go up?  Did you close an account?  Did your credit line decrease?   Was there a report of a missed payment?   Was there a delinquent account which was sold and shows up for the same amount for a different creditor?   Review the changes and I'm certain you can pinpoint where the issue occured.

Since we do noit have any access to your credit information, it is up to you to make the determination of what has happened.  Please read the articles here so you can learn how credit works and how to iraise your score.  It's information that you will be using for the rest of your life, to your benefit.