Question

revdrbarry

Credit score dropped for no discernible reason
after being stable for quite some time my credit score with transunion dropped eighteen points in a month and a half and I have not done anything different.

Something changed for a 18 point drop,  

mine dropped -4 points and I know why,  but also know it will go back up in another month,  so not worried.

same here

hello rev......same with my score provided by Discover (went from 727 to 709) and a Visa card (went from 719 to 701).  BUT, score reported through Credit Karma went up a few points - 740 each.

People are quick to chime in  with the reasons why but I always have a zero balance on my 2 credit cards (yes, on the statement dates when they are reported to the credit bureaus) and I have an autol loan that is current and has a decreasng balance.  Besides that, a mortgage that is also current with a decreasing balance. 

So, utilization is consistently zero, balance-to-loan ratios are only improving, no credit inquiries.  There's absolutely no reason I can think of why the scores would suddenly drop.  

If anyone has a real reason (no need to say I'm overlooking something bc I know I am not.  I watch m,y credit like a hawk) then I would love to hear it.

I'm lost

Nothing has changed on my account other than paying off my vehicle loan but it dropped 61 points before that.