Question

helpmeann1

credit score dropped by 50 points for no known reason, don't understand.

Most Helpful Response

Look everything over again and again to look for changes. Has debt gone up, any accounts close or fall off your reports, open any new accounts, etc. Purchase your FICO scores somewhere and see what they are doing.

goalof800

My score dropped 67-87 points Trans-Union/Equifax

Nothing has changed with my credit card utilization and my collection accounts are all $0

What is going on in the world?

Me Too! :-(

What is going on in the world?

mine did it also dont see why

Me too

My credit score on both went down 27 points, even though the only changes were an increased credit line that did not get inquired about to the reporting agencies and my amount owed went down  as well. I don't understand it. This is such a scam.

Cap1

Capital One changed their name to Cap1. If you had a Capital One card with, say, a $4000 dollar balance, Credit Karma has somehow messed up and now doubles that amount since it for some reason counts the account twice. Apparently real world credit scores are set up not to do this, it is CK only. But I don't know if Vantage gets it right or not (FICO does).

credit score

my score dropped by 90 points on trans union and went up by 5 points on equifax with no changes to my report. makes zero sense. no change to activity, debt, accounts opened or closed and one goes up and the other goes down!!!!BS

credit score

one score dropped 50 points and the other one went up 50 points, both have the same information, how does this happen??