Question

mancheimbeat

Credit score dropped, but no delinquent activity is noted on report
My credit score dropped 42 points. The email I received from credit karma states that I have a delinquent account. All my payments have been paid on time and my report doesn't show anything as being missed, and I know I haven't missed a payment. How would I resolve this issue? Do credit bureaus adjust a credit score if something was wrong?

So they say you have a delinquent account but you do not see a delinquent account, could it be a glitch? I don't know what to tell you except to look over the information on here once again and if you are still at a loss for answers, get your reports from the credit bureaus and see what is on them.