Question

MehMeh619

Credit score dropped because account was closed, should I dispute?
I just found out that my longest held credit card account was closed due to inactivity. It caused my score to drop 26 points. I'm still in "excellent" credit but it bugs me. Should I dispute? The credit card company did tell me in a chat that they sent me a letter the same day that the account was closed, so there was no warning.

There's nothing to dispute, they have the right to close the account due to prolonged inactivity. They aren't obligated to give you a warning, they set the terms for extending credit to you and they can also revoke it. It's all in the terms of service