Question

aleiab

credit score dropped 96 points!!!

credit score dropped 96 points

my credit score dropped 96 points from 747 to 651. I am devastated. All my loans have been paid in full, which I know can contribute to that, however did not expect it to drop that low : (. Any advice on how to increase it? Best credit cards, etc (considering the NOW low score.) Any advice would be really appreciated!!

Three credit cards and one installment loan are basic credit building tools, so if you don't currently have at least a few accounts open and active then I advise doing that. Also watch your FICO scores. Maybe check the Capital One site for a preapproval on credit cards. Always continue to do further reading on all credit topics as well.