Question

Bisan129

Credit Score dropped 88 points in 3 days!
My credit score dropped 88 points in 3 days! I'm not sure why, I only opened 1 new CC. I have one account in collections which I'm disputing and should be off by next month but that was in my report last week and my score was still pretty high. Could there be any other reason for the sudden drop?

Most likely it is because you opened a new credit card.  If your utilization on that card is over 30%, then that is really hurting you.  Either way, once you establish some good payment history on that card your score should increase in the next few months.