Question

40ham45

credit score droping
I have no late payments. No late fees.
About $3,000 in debt.
My score stays the same for six months or so.
Then my score drops.
This tells me this whole credit score is a scam so you will have to pay higher interest rates.
And no one here will respond to questions.
So, you are a bunch of scam artists to me.

This is a free website, so I'm confused as to how Credit Karma is "scamming" you.  They don't make the rules, they just report the facts.  Credit scores are a nightmare and remember, the only credit score that counts is your FICO score, which nobody gives you for free.  All other scores are just educational tools (and this website states that quite plainly).  I think you're complaining to the wrong group, but I do feel your pain.  Credit scores and such are a nightmare to figure out.  I suggest you visit www.credit.about.com if you want great free advice about all things debt/credit related.  No need to sign up.  Best of luck!