Question

Siouxgurl79

credit score drop down
Just recently my credit score dropped from 620 to 520 and I am trying to see why that is because I know of one open account I have that I am paying on but not seeing where these other accounts opened up at and where they came, I would like help on seeing what these other accounts are that dropped my credit score down..thank you

Hard inquiry?   If you only know of one account, then why are you assuming there is another account open somewhere?

Go to https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action and get a free credit report, you can get a free copy every year from each agency.  I wouldn't waste all three, unless there's something you see on the first one that's out of place (eg something you might want to dispute on all three reports).

.... but I'm fairly certain that if there was some other account, it would show up on the credit karma credit report, which is here:

https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport/summary

... and for the record, 520 is below my 553, and I have $60,000 worth of delinquent payments...  seems a bit bizarre.  It could happen if you just opened your first line of credit and are fully utilizing it and have a bunch of hard inquiries, I suppose.  If you're at 100% utilization your credit score will plummet, even if you are paying some amount every month.

If you are not aware of "other accounts

Check your credit report.  There may be fraud involed.  

AnnualCreditReport .com for free copies of your credit report.  Dispute any accounts that you are not familiar with.