Question

fluffypepper

Credit score drop
I've been monitoring my credit report and for the current month I've paid down over $3000 in credit cards and I had an increase to my student loan of $135 from interest. There have been no other changes to my credit with the exception of a mortgage I applied for but that appeared on my report a month earlier with no significant change since I paid down $4000 in credit at that time.. Credit Karma is showing my score decreased with TransUnion by 31 points and Equifax decreased by 19 points. Why the drastic drop if I've actually had my balances decrease significantly?

check with bureau

Go straight to the actual credit bureaus and check your scores with them, they will be different than what CK shows. Similar thing happened to me and they were higher with the bureau.