Question

tucson1cowboy

Credit score doesn't ever improve.
My credit score increases just a little bit, up and down, up and down. When will it ever improve. I think that a credit score is stupid only because I have an excellent payment history, and as long as I am paying my &^*)(@%^ credit card payments, why doesn't trans union show this????? Do you intentionally keep our credit scores as low as you possibly can. If I hire an attorney to clean this mess up, I bet you would respond.....it has been this way FOREVER AND EVER......and I have total faith that you will inherently keep my score as low as possible simply because you CAN.....I quit! I am done with credit karma, and I will do some research to see who I can hire with some CREDIT SAVVY.....obviously, you guys have none. 1st you say you must USE credit, and obtain a great paying trend to achieve excellent credit....well, that is simply not true. you guys don't even acknowledge it. its okay, I will hire someone smarter than the credit agencies to fix it for me...you guys are a joke.

You need to complain to the website owners, not other users such as yourself.  Send your complaint to www.creditkarma.com

Also, I recomment using www.credit.about.com, you don't have to sign up for anything.