Question

Ken7734

Credit Score Disparity
No matter where I turn, when I get my credit score it is a different score than the one I got from the previous location. In other words, Credit Karma reports my Equifax score as 729, the Equifax web site is reporting it as 669. Why the disparity? It is the same with Trans Union and Experian.

Equifax and Transunion have their own methods for calculating credit scores.  Credit Karma uses the Vantage 3 method for both scores on this site.  Doesn't make any one wrong, just that they were calculated using different methods, as are all credit scores.