Question

Wilkie1234

Credit score discrepancy and credit cards through credit karma
I just discovered that there are other factors besides scores that are considered for things like credit cards and personal loans. My credit score here at credit karma is good and I see that a credit card offer is available noted by credit karma - does this mean the good score here will make it more likely that I will be approved for a card or personal loan?

NO it does not you need to use judgement in making these decsions.....I never go by the fair, good, excellent rating CK suggests for a card I read a few reviews and fin going under the credit cards tab..."search all credit cards"  clicking on the card and getting a closer look at the real average CK numbers that get approved for the card is a better determinate process then just blindly accepting there decision....best of luck and as always applying for a low tier card say 30-70 points below your CK score is better chances of approval and never apply for anything that has a higher rating then your current score ie: 700 CK but applying for 730 instead apply for 650 or 620 you get higher CL more often then not

Creditkarma credit card offers

thanks, Jr.Henry! That is really helpful!