Question

Greg8888

Credit Score Difference Between Sites
When I look at my Equifax and TransUnion credit scores on Credit Karma and then I go and look at them on other sites my scores on Credit Karma are much lower for the same reporting agency?

Find out what credit score models it provide from each sites. We have 100s different score models out there. Even the most well known FICO credit score have 58 different versions, and more are available to lenders. Most lenders now days also have their own risk/performance credit scores.

More Info

I got my scores for both TranUnion and Equifax and they are actully higher directly from the agencys, at least 30 to 70 points higher. So why is that?

icuhowie

This has been asked and answed 100's of time.  Do some research.