Question

cccindy3

credit score decrease
I was recejving info ghat the reason my s ore was so low was.because I didnt have. A credit limit over $2000. I was finally approved for a credit card with a $3000 limit (on the first attempt) and was expecting my score to finally shoot up from the medium risk level. Instead it dropped one point! What gives?! Trying to do everything thing I can to get my score up before I have to try to buy a car.

Hard inquiry.  When it comes off in two years, you'll have a higher score as a result of getting that card.  For 1 point it'll probably only take 6 months.