Question

Daraoshita

credit score decrease
credit karma had recommended me to get a credit card in order for me to get a better score, so when i did that my score went from being 749 to 706. why is that. why do you take points for getting a new credit card

Do NOT take any of the Credit Karma card recommendations, they are just ads.  They keep telling me I would save money switching to a card I already have and they show on my home page.  They obviously don't do their homework either.  Don't fret about your score, after a few months of on-time payments, it will bounce back up.  To learn more about credit scores, visit www.myfico.com.  Keep up the good work, nice score!