Question

snellmg

Credit score declining
After BK credit score was 684 (1-12) and remained the same through 2-12. In February, 2013 it declined to 683 in April, 2013 to 676 and now in May, 2013 to 671.

I have not added any new debt, I have reduced my credit card balance to less then 50% of the limit it was at 90% utilization and I have reduced my auto loan balance by $2000.00, I have not missed any payments nor late on any. I am confused as to why when I try to improve my score by reducing the balance on my credit card and auto loan my score drops. Any suggestions?