Question

Befuddled2

Credit Score Calculator Doesn't Make Sense
My credit score is a solid 760 Why does the credit score calculator drop my score by 20 points if I pay down my credit cards?????????

No debt doesn't always mean good credit. If all your accounts had a zero balance, sure you owe nobody money, but you're not making monthly payments either. I'm not saying Max out all your cards, buying decreasing them lowers your score so he it. If you aren't going for a big loan, then it doesn't matter if your score is low does it? Raise it and tweak with it when you need to go for a loan.

Man I hate auto correct lol. But if decreasing them lower your score, so be it* --- raise it &tweak it*