Question

Groblox

Credit score at 672, but cannot get a credit card?? (have never had one)
I've never had a card, but applied for one a few times in the last 3 or 4 years. I never get approved. Even for the easiest ones. Credit score is 672, which isn't too terrible. 81/81 of my payments have been on-time. I've got around 20k in student loans, which I've just placed on an Income Based Repayment(currently 0$ per mo). I did have one of the student loans come out of deference and go into past-due status some years ago, but that was placed back in deference. Any ideas on why I can't get a card, or what to do to improve my score?

Most Helpful Response

What CC's have you tried to get but denied?

Have you looked at getting a Secured CC?