Question

Cyndi1211

Credit Requests
I recently bought a used vehicle. I had a pre-approved loan. The salesman said he could get me a better interest rate than what I had. Unknown to me he submitted my credit info to 11 different banks. Now I have the 11 hard credit request on my credit report. Was he allowed to do that without my knowledge?

Most Helpful Response

I'm sure you signed some documents before they submitted it.   Don't worry too much about it,  if you are going after other lines of Credit they should be able to see that it was related to a car loan.