Question

Question01

Credit Reports - Regarding opening a new Credit Card (Bank Of America Cash Rewards Credit Card)
My wife has a Bank Of America Cash Rewards Credit Card for the last 2 + yrs. I am the Authorized User of that account.
Kindly suggest if I can apply for the same card again as a single owner or will they decline my request?
Thanks

Depends on your credit score. Bank of America has an area on their website where you can add your net worth, which may aid in the decision, as well if you have a relationship with Bank if America such as checking and savings accounts.

I doubt that it will matter, but if it were me I would contact BOA and ask them if they want you to be removed as an AU before applying, but most likely being an AU will help you with them.