Question

mjgoldstein88

Credit Reports and Previous Inquiries
I'm new to credit karma and have a quick question. My credit reports show 0 inquires. Does that include inquiries before my I started using Credit Karma, or only after my account with them was activated. I had asked for a CLI about a year ago, so I was expecting there to be one on my credit reports.

Most Helpful Response

CK tells you what's on your TU and EQ reports.  If it says you have 0 inquiries then you have 0 inquiries.  If in doubt, you can always get a report directly from the CRA to confirm.

If the creditor did not perform a hard pull with TU or EQ and used EX then Credit Karma will not reflect it as Credit Karma does not provide EX data.