Question

Anikashiloh

credit reported a change in my name,
(no middle initial at first but its now included). Now my score has dropped 50 points. I'm confused as to how this happened. I didnt initiate any name change.

Maybe something you financed asked for you middle initial and some you already have financed you didn't include your middle initial. Even though it's you: having more that "one" alias makes your credit report look kinda fishy..... Write the credit bureaus and tell them you only want to be identified by one specific name. Primarily the name that matches you birth certificate driver's liscence and ss card....

name change

credit reported a change of my name. i did not initiate any name change

confuesed

the name sounds the same but spelled different