Question

akpcc051209

Credit Report v.s. Credit Score on Credit Karma
I may not be understanding how to read Credit Karma info. Does Credit Karma show the actual Creditors list? or just the credit score and scoring info?

I'm not seeing the typical list (I get from Trans, Exper., etc) of ALL of my present and past creditors to determine who Credit Karma based my credit score on. In fact, late last year I paid off my Harley Davidson loan thru my Credit Union after perfect on-time pmts for 4 years and that past activity is not showing here nor is it listed in the left side bar along with all of my other bank type creditors.

The purpose of Credit Karma is to help people learn how credit works and how to improve their credit score so credit can work for them.  It is an interactive learning tool.  Read the articles and use the financial tools so you can be an intelligent credit user.  Too many people aren't.

Credit Karma doesn't show, or take into consideration, closed accounts.