Question

Freebyrd1707

Credit report incorrect
I have no missed or late payments and Equifax shows my payments at less than 100%. I checked with Equifax and there are NO missed or late payments. How can I get this corrected on my Credit Karma account?

I'm thinking there is a glitch

Whew, my credit factors showed 100%  on time payments last week. My scores will update tomorrow but I came on here to look at things and suddenly my Equifax is down to 92% and Very Poor for on time payments. After having a panic attack and searching through my report I decided to click on the community tab. Seems like this is happening to everyone so either there is a glitch or Equifax has decided to screw us all over and report accounts with missing payment history as "missed payments". I hope this is fixed soon or explained.

Wrong Birthday

The credit agencies put my wife's birthday as mine on their report. How do I fix that?

computerjosh22

The credit bureaus get their information from companies that have reported on you. So if the information the credit bureaus have is incorrect that generally means a company retorted incorrect information about you. Your best bet is to get a full copy of your credit report i and see if you can find out where the incorrect informal came from.