Question

Txboyd

Credit Report in Hand, Is there a trusted company that will do the leg work?
I have my yearly credit report in hand, and also have been monitoring it on creditkarma. I have some but not all final bills from past people I owe. I am very serious about paying off the debt, and aware even if all debt is paid off it will show on credit report for the allotted time until it drops off (showing as paid).

I am looking for a trusted company that will take what I have, do the leg work and come up with who and what is owed. Allowing me to come up with the money and pay each one off as the money comes available and be able to document each debt being paid off.

When I made the debt, I was in the military and/or have a low paying job. I have a decent job and able to put aside 500-1000 each month, my problem is being able to direct it to where it should go to pay these debts off. Looking at just over 10k of debt.

Any suggestions on where I can turn?

Most Helpful Response

I suggest Lexington Law.....

Only if you dont have the time and enegry to do it yourself. I did all mine myself. I started with a CK sore of 531 and now I am a 631 in 2 months. I found out who I owed and paid off or settled for a deletion. I also opened a Credit One card which boosted my score. I am still working on it. You can do it youself without shelling out a monthly payment to a law firm. But some of us dont have the time nor enegry. Templates are available online, I would give it a try if I was you but if you find yourself stressed I would leave it do the big guys.