Question

psbul2

credit report error
On my credit report a bill was added as going to collection for $289. I actually had paid the bill and have proof. When I called the company about the error they refused to talk to me about it and said what's done is done. Is there anything I can do about this and can I make the company take this off my credit report?

Yep, write a letter to the credit bureaus reporting the collections and show them proof of the error.

Spouces auto loan appearing on my credit

I live in a community state however I did not co sign for my husbands automobile but the bill comes in my name and its appearing on my credit reports as if the loan is mine.  How do aI get this corrected and reported on his record and not mine???