Question

rsbondroff

Credit Report Card Utilization Score
I have excellent credit. My Credit Report Card is all A's with the exception on my Utilization which is a C. If I am using ZERO (0) percent of my $55,000 available credit, why is my letter grade a C and not an A?

The same for the number of accounts. I have 15 which is a C. I have an 800 credit score and no debt. How can I have two C marks?

The Credit Report Card is a comparison metric. Members who have the highest credit scores *tend* to have utilization rates between 1% and 20%, so a utilization rate in that range is given an "A". Members who have a 0% utilization score tend to have lower scores, on average. 

The Credit Report Card grades do not affect your actual score, which is calculated by TransUnion. They are to let you know which areas of your credit are strongest.