Question

flahomemover

credit repair company vs disputing myself?
what powers does a credit repair Co. have besides charging me to write disputes to credit bureaus to remove negative items any better than doing it myself to improve my score and remove items?

Most Helpful Response

What Lawyers... and Mechanics do.

You could file your own case in court or even change your own timing belt...

When a Credit Repair Company challenges a negative item on your report, they are essentially doing the same thing you are. But just like an experienced mechanic fixing your car, they will probably get a better result.

-If the credit bureaus ignore a company like Lexington Law Firm, they know they'll have a lawsuit on their hands and will get into trouble with the Federal Trade Commission again.

-The bureaus might just ignore the average Joe.

At least with Lexington Law Firm we also contact the orginal creditor directly to have them remove the negatives off the reports:

If you do want some help check us out: lexingtonlaw.com

Call me if you SERIOUSLY want better credit. Call Me:  1-(855) 255-3410  Extension 11395.    Ask for Robert Kinghorn    :)