Question

aamkemvtm

Credit Rating Change
I have noticed that my credit rating has lowered the last few months by one point.
I do not understand because all my accounts are paid in full every month and sometimes the accounts are more or less depending on special occasions, etc., not including mortgage.
What is the reason? I would like to see my number to be closer to 800.
Please advise.Thanks

scores flucuate daily

scores that only move a point or 2 makes no differance. If they move 20 or 30 ponits in one month would concern me more. 

Raising your score is a different issue.  Not having access to your report makes it difficult to tell you what you would need  to do to raise it closer to 800 points.  Generally it would mean increasing your available credit and your useage and payments 

My rule of thumb: you want 1+ years salary worth of available credit and keep revolving debt below 1 months income.   

Good luck !