Credit ran 12 times in 7/12 for a car loan. Will all inquiries drop off after 7/31/14?
I have always been under the impression that credit pulls for mortgage and auto loans are treated as one. The auto dealership that I went to last July ran my credit and when it found out that it couldn't do the loan, "farmed" my file out to another 11 lenders, each of whom ran my credit again. This definitely had an adverse effect on my scores. Will all of these inquiries drop off after 7/31/12? If so, do you have any idea how much my scores will increase?