Question

wilsmoku

credit question
so because i have PAID all my debt off , i own my house and all 5 vehicles and DONT have ANY credit cards , my credit score is tanked , hows that even close to represent my ability , i prefer to pay cash and not pay someone else intrest . and live within my means.

Look up Dave Ramsey. If this is the case; you do not need credit.... Just save up for major purchases......  Your credit score only reprresents how well you manage your debt... If you eliminate all your debt; then there is no reason for a score..