Question

bmhigh

Credit profile not updating. Why is the new system not working as efficiently as the old one?
I have an alert that says my utilization is down to 0% but my profile still says 75% and my score is the same. I know my score will change with my utilization going down but it's not updating correctly. I updated my new weekly update today and that's how I got the alert (no email alerts anymore I'm guessing). Is this happening to anyone else? This is the worst time for this new system to not be working for me. I'm trying to buy my first home.