Question

pearldad

credit offer deceiving
I felt like Credit Karma was inferring that recommended offers would be offering me all of the credit that I needed. When i applied it was a small fraction of what I needed.

The offers did not come from Credit Karma, but from the sponsors of the site, and based on the partial information available.  The credit card companies may use a different scoring matrix than what is used here, so you weren't able to get what you desired   After utilizing the educational opportunity provided here,  I knkow that, even though my scores here on both Transunion and Equifax are "excellent" there are a couple things that must drop off my credit report before such a rating is real all around.  Not a big problem, though, because it will happen.