Question

irene0211

Credit Loan with a CK score of 655
I have a car already and owe $4000 I want to do a trade in and get a newer car.
my CK is 655 and I have one credit card that a limit of $500.
I pay now $305 on my car do you think i will have trouble getting another car? I dont plan in putting any money down because Im already trading in my 2002 Nissan Altima.

You shouldn't have issues getting financed for a new car. Make sure you shop around for the best interest rate though. That means you should try getting your financing from a lender (bank or credit union) before going to the dealership. Go through the dealership for financing as a last resort.