Question

Raybreeezy

Credit line increase?
My credit card limit right now is $700. My utilization rate is about 29%. It's been about 3 months and I always pay my bill in full right when the bill comes. Whens a good time to ask for a credit line increase and whats a good increase to ask for?

Most Helpful Response

6 months to a year

Hey icuhowie, I would wait at least 6 months. Be sure to show a lot of activity 2 months prior to asking. Credit card companies like to see that. American Express is the best at giving limit increases! I hope this helps!

after 6 payments see if you get a auto increase.   if you call and request a increase you will get hit with a hard inquire.