Question

Keithcphan

credit limit needs updating
Hi i just opened up an american express card raising my credit limit to about 11000$ but my limit still shows only my chase which is 4800$, without my american express card, my utilization shows 33% when its actually much lower. can you sort this out please

First thing to remember is, Credfit Karma is not a credit reporting bureau but a site for people to learn about credit, how it works, and what needs to be done to improve their credit score. The information posted here is from that provided by Transunion and is an approximation of your true credit picture to be used only on this site so there s a basis for the financial tools to use.  Nothing here is reported to anyone.

Second, I hope you do realize there are three credit bureaus that companies use in reporting credit information and each company chooses which bureau they want to use.  So your credit card could be reported on one of the other bureau sites.

It is a smart move to check all three credit reports once a year to make sure all information on  them is correct.  If you don't know how to do  that, please begin reading the aeticles here so you can learn about that and many other important things involving credit.