Question

Romeoboy

Credit limit increased
I had my credit limit increased however it is not showing up on Credit Karmas reports. Why?

It might take a couple of statements but it will, dont worry....

Credit Limit Increase

My credit limit was doubled on a low interest credit card that I carry a balance several months ago and its still not appearing on CreditKarma and thus my utilization rate has not improved. then, my bank discontinued for everyone its overdraft protection feature so now my credit score has decreased a couple points. What should I do to ensure that Credit Karma and the credit rating agencies show the improvement in my utilizaiton rate?

Many thanks!