Question

Oceantide

credit limit increase
How many points should a 1000 dollar increase raise my credit score? I payoff credit card ever month so I have a low utilization. Trying to raise score of 686 within the next year. I'm 5 yrs post bankruptcy.

Most Helpful Response

Thats hard to say.

There is no set number of points that your score might rise.  There are other factors that are taken into consideration on your score that we can't see here.

If, as you say that you have low utilization. you may not see much of an increase at all.  The primary reason to raise limits is on order to reflect lower utilization. It will help your available credit some though.