Question

DC34575656

Credit Length -- exact length for "Fair" rating
Hi, under credit factors, the Poor rating is listed as 3-4 years, Fair as 5-6. Can anyone tell me whether the span between 4 years 1 month and 4 years 11 months is counted as Fair or Poor? After consolidating some student loans last year, I'm just under 4 four years. I'm just wondering if I'm months away from "fair," or another year.

Thanks!

These tiers really don't mean much.  Keep in mind that most creditors use a FICO model and these tiers are not relevant to FICO.  They may have some bearing on the VantageScores provided by Credit Karma.  Do you know for certain that you have creditors that use a TU or EQ VantageScore?