Question

wingsfrompye

Credit karma vs Experian
As a rule, have you found that your Experian score is higher or lower than your Credit Karma score?
I know they're slightly different, but I'm trying to get a feel for when to apply for my mortgage, because I know my bank uses Experian.

Creditkarma v experien

mY CREDIT KARMA SCORES ARE 713  AND 740...BUT ON EXPERAN ARE 630..  wHY??

Credit Karma retrieves your credit score and report from TransUnion, not Experian. Since your lenders are not required to report to all 3 bureaus, your credit report data can vary from bureau to bureau. This is normal. You'll want to review your Experian scores and report if that's why your lender will be using to make a lending decision.